We live in a world today where we have the power to be anything we want to be. Just think about that for a while. How amazing is that to know that you have the control and hold that power? This world is filled with opportunities, when one door closes another will open. If you’re feeling lost and hopeless, take a second and ask yourself what led you to this place in your life? Ask yourself where you want to be? Then I want you to take out a piece of paper and make list of things you have to do to get there. Don’t let anything get in the way of your goals. Block out all the negativity, and self-doubt. Tell yourself that you can do this, that you are going to do this, that everything will get better, and tell yourself that you are strong enough to pull through this. If there’s one thing I learned in my life is that it doesn’t stop, and it keeps going as do other people. Many of us spend a majority of our time taking care of others. We forget to take care of ourselves. We sacrifice what we want and need in order to meet someone else’s needs. It’s nice to make someone else happy, but we cannot forget ourselves. We cannot forget ourselves because if you don’t take care of yourself, who will? Once we let ourself go mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually, we are no good to anyone including ourselves. So take the time to work on your life, to do whatever it is that makes you happy, and think outside the box a little. We have the power to be something different in this world. So why be like everyone else?
1. You can’t openly talk to this person. What I mean by this is you can’t say what you really want to say because this person doesn’t seem to care and/ or makes you feel crazy or not normal whenever you do try to bring up a conversation. I’m not talking about random conversations. I’m talking about the conversations where it involves your feelings. Things that are important to you.
2. You always feel like you are doing too much. You ever get that feeling like you’re in a one-sided relationship? You are constantly showing your love and appreciation for this person in hopes they will do the same. Chances are this person doesn’t feel the same way you do about them.
3. You are constantly having to ask for things. What I mean by that is you are having to ask: for your partner to spend time with you, for him/her to show you some type of affection, to do things that regular couples just do.
4. They aren’t there when you need them. When things get real and you are the one in need, your partner is no where to be found. They give you excuses for why they can’t be there or they can’t talk to you at the moment. You are put on the back burner so to speak. Meanwhile you are always quick to jump through hoops to make sure they are alright.
5. Your partner shows no interest in you. Some people in life like the chase more than they like the capture. Did your partner show more interest in you during the talking stage? Now that you are dating they stopped completely showing interest in you. This can be very painful and you can be left feeling pretty lonely. This is a reason you may be doing too much for them. You are trying so hard to get them to show some interest in you whether it’s emotionally or physically, but it just doesn’t work.